Next Run: Brussels 42K

2012-10-07 09:00:00 GMT+01:00

Rainradar

Click on the image or here for large image!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Nike+ for Android

One of my first posts on my Dutch blog (see posting) was on the collaboration between Apple en Nike. These two brands combined forces and enabled runners to use the Nike+ sensor in combination with the iPod. For the younger runners amongst us: This is an iPhone that did not connect to Internet, did not allow you to call and was only suited for listening to music and view video... ;p
A couple of days ago I wrote on the the new shoes LunarTR1 (see posting). The shoe again is shown in combination with the iPhone from Apple.

For runners with Android phones I have some good news because I found f.e. on  myandroidgadgets that here is also an App available for Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment