Next Run: Brussels 42K

2012-10-07 09:00:00 GMT+01:00

Rainradar

Click on the image or here for large image!

Saturday 11 August 2007

Review: Running skirt


On Complete Running Network I came acrossthis articlewhich has no meaning to myself but still are referr to it. It is about runningskirts! I don't need them myself but out of sheer amazement (I have never seen one) and with the female runner reader of this blog in mind here is my post on this topic. Besides previously on my Dutch blogI have written beforeon the way the sports fashion brands target the large and attractive group of recreational runners who like to spend money to look good while running. I blogged on thespecial site for women from Asics.
The article on CRN contains a review of the various skirts available. So for the ladies that like to know what other women think on these skirts I can recommend this blog. This review deals with skirts from Nike, Sugoi, Zoot, Moving Comfort and Hind. A second part will follow because the writer has also tested Skirt Sports, Running Skirts & Atalanta. For the curious ladies (and gents), who like me never have seen a skirt running, on the site of Runningskirt you can find images of ladies with a running skirt in action

No comments:

Post a Comment