Next Run: Brussels 42K

2012-10-07 09:00:00 GMT+01:00

Rainradar

Click on the image or here for large image!

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

A new year is about to start. New plans for the running season are taking shape. Like for example the ambition for my spring marathon this year. According to some calculators such as this one on chatnrun I should be able to make it under the 3 hours and 30 minutes!
Most likely it will be Rotterdam where I will run. However the two previous attempts where dissaters with an end time over 4 hours. Maybe I have to relax a little bit in the months leading up to Rotterdam but I like to run the city pier city run. So that will be on my schedule most likely as well as the Bruggenloop to start with.
Other ideas for 2008? Staying free of injuries and a more regular contributions to this english part of my blog. For now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment