Next Run: Brussels 42K

2012-10-07 09:00:00 GMT+01:00

Rainradar

Click on the image or here for large image!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Tired of bottle belts or camelbacks?

Sometime ago I saw a runner who had a normal drinking bottle stuck between the waistband of his running short. It looked highly uncomfortable but hey, maybe he thought the same of me carrying a 330ml bottle in my hand.

Someone must have thought the same and came up with a solution. A bottle shaped to be carried along in the waistband of you short, skirt or even sports bra (see video). This guy used kickstarter to crowd source the capital required to produce his invention and here it is. Simple Hydration Water Bottle

the bottle in use
Myself being a skinny runner I fear of loosing my short if I weigh it down with a bottle so I stick to carry my bottle in my hand (it tones my arms as well;-) ). The bottle can carry 384 ml of 13 oz. share your experience, post a comment underneath this posting!

You can order the bottle on . amazon.com: Simple Hydration Water Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment