Next Run: Brussels 42K

2012-10-07 09:00:00 GMT+01:00

Rainradar

Click on the image or here for large image!

Wednesday 16 April 2008

London marathon is special

While I was improving my personal beste with over an minute in the Rotterdam marathon a lot of people were running theri race in London. London is one of a kind. Some remarkeble feats:

  • Three finishers within 2:06
  • Women running their own race starting seperate from the men
  • A blind runner from West Bromwich has run seven marathons, on seven continents, in seven days, crossing his final finishing line in London.
    (see BBC report)
  • A man from 101 (!) running his first marathon. I saw the interview with him for the start. I could not find if he was among one of the ...
  • ....over 34000 finishers!

  • Once I know improving my PR is no longer possible I will start among the crouwd in London.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment